The VERTICAL TAKE OFF and landing AIRCRAFT Featured
INVESTMENT PROJECT TITLE
The VERTICAL TAKEOFF and landing AIRCRAFT.
INVESTMENT PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Today in Russia has arisen an opportunity to create a unique vehicle or rather an airplane! Nothing like this in the world does not exist yet.
We are talking about developing at the first stage an ultralight aircraft for 2 people. At the second stage of the investment project the VERTICAL TAKEOFF AIRCRAFT for 4 people will be created.
Range of possible application for double VERTICAL TAKE OFF AIRCRAFT would be as much as possible wide, notably:
- carrying out search and rescue operations
- emergency medical aid and assistance
- airborne prospecting and providing of communication
- search suffered disaster and pointing of rescue crews on search objects
- investigation and ice jams explosion
- monitoring of environment (objects) by using different technical devices
- processing of specified regions (objects) by chemical and biochemical substances
- using by private persons for business and entertainment purposes
This AIRPLANE WITH VERTICAL TAKEOFF and landing does not need any airfields or airport runways. It performs a vertical takeoff and landing. It can be based on land and on water.
AIRCRAFT WITH VERTICAL TAKE OFF operates on different types of fuel and ecological. It is several times more economical, safer and more reliable than existing aircrafts and helicopters.
The new flying vehicle - VERTICAL TAKEOFF AIRCRAFT - may have a different form, for example as «flying saucer» or aircraft with a wing of small elongation.
On images represented a prototype of 2-seat aircraft for private use. In fact, it’s your personal an aeromobile.
Design of the VERTICAL TAKEOFF AIRCRAFT will correspond to a target mission: military or civil, private or public, high-speed or low-speed, freight or passenger etc.
New aircraft with vertical take-off are able to fly at altitudes up to 10 km in the range of speeds from 0 to 800 km/h. But their most important advantage is an ability to use aircraft at low speeds from 0 to 150 km/h and at a low altitude, for example, up to 5 meters, up to 10 meters or up to 50 meters. Flight altitude depends on a lay of land.
This property will allow the new aircraft to become an air analog of a car and get the widest distribution as a mobile cargo carrier. Those VERTICAL TAKEOFF AIRCRAFT will carry out all-season transportation of passengers and cargo in designated safe air corridors in allowed ranges of altitudes and speeds.
In addition, there is another opportunity and area of new way to create a system of forces. It is a modernisation of already existing modes of transport: aircrafts, airfoil boats (wing-in-ground effect crafts), air-cushion vehicles, speed boats etc.
That’s how we are presenting the airfoil boat with a new mode of creating forces.
And like this may look simplistic individual aircraft for a hunter, fisherman, forester, firemen, and border guard.
In order to prevent chaos and anarchy during an operation of new VERTICAL TAKEOFF AIRCRAFT they all must be equipped with electronic navigators and beacons, systems of detection and identification, flight stabilisation and security etc.
For traffic/movement management for a new transport will be defined air corridors and altitudes. Will be taken relevant laws and air traffic regulations. Speed and direction control will be executed by space systems of GLONASS and GPRS.
GOALS of INVESTMENT PROJECT
Investment project is estimated for several stages. A planning horizon is 5 years.
- to produce a prototype of the VERTICAL TAKEOFF AIRCRAFT for 2 people
- to produce a prototype of the VERTICAL TAKEOFF AIRCRAFT for 4 people
- to produce an improved pre-production the 2-seat aircraft with vertical takeoff and landing and to carry out its certification
- to produce an improved pre-production the 4-seat aircraft with vertical takeoff and landing and to carry out its certification
- to produce and sell 460 units of 2-seat vertical takeoff and landing aircrafts
- to produce and sell 10 units of 4-seat vertical takeoff and landing aircrafts
At the 6-th year of the investment project execution is planned to produce and sell 500 units of 2-seat vertical take off aircraft and 100 units of 4-seat vertical take off aircraft respectively.
Problem description of INVESTMENT PROJECT
Creation of effective, reliable and safe small flight vehicles that do not require special places for takeoff and landing.
Creation of flight vehicles for a wide range of everyday tasks and emergency situations.
As well as creation of new flight vehicles combining characteristics of helicopters and airplanes as well as exceeding them.
Brief solution description of INVESTMENT PROJECT
These mentioned problems can be solved only by a vehicle operated in the air. But this air vehicle must possess new properties as well, notably:
- to perform a vertical takeoff, landing and hang-up under the ground herewith its air vehicle must efficiently managed and to be very reliable
- be able to move in limited space: in a forest, canyon and between houses while touching of obstacles would not lead to disasters
- to land on unprepared grounds: on water, mud, swamp, bush, rocks, sand, snow and ice; and then to perform takeoff
- to operate safely in conditions of low visibility: smoke, fog, snow etc.
- to be reliable, year-round, economical and ecological
All of these listed qualities possess offered AIRCRAFT WITH VERTICAL TAKEOFF and landing.
Possible analogues and competitors
The vertical takeoff aircraft don’t have any analogues because for the first time used a new mode of lifting and controlling forces. The vertical takeoff aircraft operate effectively on a fixed point ie at zero speed.
The closest competitor for the VERTICAL TAKEOFF AIRCRAFT is a helicopter only.
New American development the Sikorsky X-2 is a hybrid of airplane and helicopter with a dominant of a helicopte.
However, the project aim is to overcome/win disadvantages and shortcomings of a helicopter that are described in a technology review details.
Business model of INVESTMENT PROJECT
Business model means how the investment project would generate a profit.
Revenue for this project is planned from:
- organisation of production and sales of VERTICAL TAKEOFF AIRCRAFT and parts for them
- sale of licenses for aircraft vertical take off production
- sale of licenses to use the new method to modify a traditional aircrafts, airfoil boats and air-cushion vehicles
- sales of developed technical solutions used in a new aircraft
- development and sales of new types flying vehicles using this method
- production organisation of navigation equipments
Brief preliminary sales forecast of INVESTMENT PROJECT
Number of aircraft sold, units
2-seat vertical takeoff aircraft
4-seat vertical takeoff aircraft
Development strategy of INVESTMENT PROJECT
- company establishment and team building of specialists to design and manufacture a prototype of a VERTICAL TAKEOFF AIRCRAFT
- development, creation and production of a prototype as well as test operation and improvement of a aircraft prototype
- production of an improved VERTICAL TAKEOFF AIRCRAFT
- creating a brand (brand name)
- creation of a model family for different purposes and customer groups
- organisation of production and sales of 2-seat and 4-seat aircrafts, organisation of licenses sales
- application of new materials in aircrafts structure (coal-plastic etc.)
- creation of a special radiolocating equipment
- creation of infrastructure for operation, maintenance, repair and personnel training